At Capital Medical Associates, we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive physical exam. Most of our physical exams last a full hour.
We do full body examinations with palpitations and blood work to determine your health status and needs.
Best Physical Exam Washington, DC
The art of the physical exam has gone by the wayside in our busy world. Yet it is one of the most crucial aspects of diagnostic and preventative medicine.
A thorough physical exam should address all of your medical concerns.
Components of a Thorough Physical Exam:
- Current Concerns
- Review of Family History
- Employment (Includes Occupational Hazards)
- Social History (Smoking and Alcohol)
- Home Environment (Includes Safety Check)
- Diet & Exercise
- Sleep Patterns
- Recent Travel Destinations
Full-Body Examination Including:
- Review of All Organ Systems
- Follow-up Blood Work