Radiesse Washington DC
What Is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin.
Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen.
The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Mechanism of Action
Radiesse is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
Why Choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Radiesse is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- Radiesse provides results with high patient satisfaction
- Radiesse is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
Radiesse is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Many people wonder how to get rid of hand wrinkles.
Now you can improve the appearance of your aging hands with Radiesse—the only dermal filler proven to immediately restore volume loss in the back of hands for smooth, natural-looking results that won’t give away your age.
Radiesse is the first and only filler deemed safe and effective by the FDA to correct lost volume in hands.
Radiess Can Enhance the Apperance of Hands By:
- Restoring Lost Volume
- Minimizing the Visibility of Veins & Tendons
- Providing a Smooth Natural Result
Join our Radiesse Washington DC patients today and scheduled your appointment at Capital Medical Associates.