Our role at Capital Medical Associates is to partner with the community to assess, plan and implement effective patient health strategies to reduce the spread of HIV, viral Hepatitis and other sexually transmitted diseases in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
The elimination of HIV, viral Hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases through the adoption of health promoting behaviors among the residents of Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
Our Practice Protocol:
- Maximize opportunities to screen for multiple communicable diseases whenever possible
- Monitor HIV, Hepatitis and STD morbidity data to identify population needs and interventions
- Research new biotechnologies and innovative solutions to HIV health problems
- Investigate medicines, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology to determine the efficacy of HIV solutions
- Identify newly reported cases of HIV, and sexually transmitted diseases and design treatments
- Inform, educate, and empower health care communities about HIV, viral Hepatitis and STD health issues
- Continue to bridge key community stakeholders to identify and prevent the spread of HIV, viral Hepatitis and sexually transmitted disease
- Help develop HIV, viral Hepatitis and STD prevention education citywide on health efforts
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and practice based health services